Journal of thoracic disease contact us subscribe log in register title full text author advanced search home journal info about jtd editor-in-chief editorial board publication ethics indexing author guidelines manuscript info online submission submit multimedia files online review reviewer instruction current issue archives publish ahead of print announcements home > vol 2, no 4 (december 2010) > outcomes of a hybrid technique for video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (vats) pulmonary resection in a community setting outcomes of a hybrid technique for video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (vats) pulmonary resection in a community setting author roger h kim, kazuaki takabe, charles g lockhart abstract background: video-assisted thoracoscopic surgery (vats) for pulmonary resection was first described 18 years ago; however, it has yet to gain widespread acceptance in community hospitals in the united states. average time viagra work The majority of surgeons who routinely perform vats resections work in academic or government institutions. funniest viagra commercial ever There is little data reporting outcomes of vats pulmonary resections by community-based surgeons. whats better viagra or viagra This article reports the outcomes of a hybrid technique for vats pulmonary resection in a single-surgeon, community-based practice. viagra canada london drugs Methods: a retrospective study was performed on all vats pulmonary resections performed from january 2000 to march 2008 by a community-based, solo-practice surgeon using a hybrid vats technique, which utilizes dual access through a thoracoscopy port and a utility incision. http://medicaresupplementspecialists.com/pfz-viagra-online-cheap-fv/ Results: a total of 1170 vats pulmonary resections were performed over the study period, which is the largest single-surgeon series on vats pulmonary resection to our knowledge. medicaresupplementspecialists.com/pfz-100-mg-generic-viagra-np/ Among them, 746 cases were for malignant disease. buy cheap viagra online Mean operative time was 52 minutes (median 48 minutes). viagra pills for sale Mean length of stay was 7 days (median 4 days). floridalighttacklecharters.com/thq-buy-cheap-viagra-canada-di/ Mean length of icu stay was 1. compare viagra viagra viagra side effects 4 days, with 83% of patients having no days spent in the icu. discounted viagra Mean length of chest tube duration was 4. buy viagra online australia fast delivery 5 days. The morbidity rate was 21. uk suppliers of generic viagra 1 %, with neuropraxia as the most frequent complication. Viagra street price Perioperative mortality was 4. average time viagra work 3% and overall mortality was 16. viagra with no prescription 4%, with a mean follow-up of 425 days. Generic viagra online 50mg Conclusion: this series shows that our hybrid vats approach to pulmonary resection is safe and feasible at community hospital-based practices. generic viagra lowest prices Full text: pdf html please enable javascript to view the comments powered by disqu. Female viagra video buy generic viagra online usa pharmacy

English version